FROM CONCEPT TO REALITY.
In this post we show case an example of Creative garment packaging:
A FULLY CUSTOMIZED TOWEL COMPRESSED AND PACKED INTO A DIE CUT BOX.
The towel in question is a 450 gr/m2, 30 x 50 cm uni colour relief woven towel (embossed design) yarn dyed to Pantone. It has a woven label and cotton hang loop.
1. Spinning of the yarn, 100% cotton.
2. Yarn dying to Pantone.
4. Weaving of the terry fabric.
5. Piece dying.
6. Confection and labeling.
7. Compression of the towel into a compact shape.
8. Application of the front and reverse carton inlays and shrink wrapping.
9. Placing the compressed towel into the outer branded box.
10. Packing and dispatching.